People are the greatest asset of the Institute for Structural Research.
Our team is composed of economists, mathematicians and political scientists.
We support our researchers in conducting separate scientific studies, including obtaining academic degrees. We accept combining work for our Institute with academic work.
- you are a team player, yet
- you show initiative and independence in action
- you are passionate about economic analysis,
- you are diligent and inquisitive,
- you want to learn and evolve professionally
- you have a fluent command of English and diagnostic tools
- you want to work with economists from all over the world on international projects,
- you imagine your future to entail an academic career in social studies and economics…
…then we are waiting for you.
Send your CV and cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- possibility to work on meaningful and engaging projects in Poland and abroad
- a chance for trips to scientific conferences in Poland and abroad
- assistance in acquiring founds
- support in building your scientific career
- excellent atmosphere in a team conducive to the development
- a flexible form of work that allows life-work balance to be maintained
- benefit Sports and Medical
Come and join us!
Snapshots from IBS life