We kindly invite you to participate in a working seminar on innovation policy in the Visegrad countries. The discussion will begin with a presentation and discussion of the results of the project Visegrad Innovate.
The seminar aims at discussing the innovation policies in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. Based on the presentation of the study prepared by the international team of experts from Visegrad Countries, we would like to invite the participants to the round table discussion on:
- the rationale behind the innovation policies in the V4,
- main goals of the policies,
- the main policy instruments,
- the institutional structure of the policy making.
- Vera combing, Head of the National Observatory of Employment and Training, National Training Fund, Prague
- Prof. Attila Havas, the National Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- Dr. Ľubica Slušná, Project Manager, Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency, Bratislava